Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Treats - Nestle Crunch Girl Scout Thin Mints & Cinnabon Caramel Crunch

What I'm raving about this week!!
I have been craving sugar and treats. It might mean I'm not getting enough rest. OR, it could just mean that I see it everywhere and just want to eat it. I do like my Sunday treats, which normally means ice cream. But nowadays it seems to be anything that goes well with ice cream. I was pleased to find these treats at Target. Not sure how long they've been out, but they are new for me.
 
Nestle Crunch Girl Scouts Thin Mints Cookies - These little treats are so awesome! They really do taste like Girl Scouts Thin Mints Cookies!! It is a thin mint, only shaped like a mini candy bar. They have just the right amount of crunch! I pretty much gotta try something like this right away when it specifies limited time only!
Cinnabon Caramel Corn - Tastes just like you would expect, caramel corn sprinkled with the Cinnabon Cinnamon. Love. I wonder what they would taste like in a popcorn ball. I don't make popcorn balls, but I would use this blend if I did. That would be awesome.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment