Saturday, July 19, 2014

Her Fashion Box May 2014 Review

I was notified there was a package for me to pick up at the post office. I wasn't expecting anything that needed my signature, so I was thrilled to see that Her Fashion Box had kindly sent me this box to review. Her Fashion Box is a monthly subscription service based out of Australia, and you may receive products that are not necessarily available here in the states (Amazon notwithstanding). You receive at least 2-3 fashion accessories and at least 4 beauty and lifestyle deluxe samples. You fill out a fashion profile and your products are sent based on your preferences (Classic, Feminine, or Trendy). We received Classic.
This pic is of the shipping box. It is designed to flatten out after opening, which I love since I don't spend a lot of time doing that before filling up my recycling bin.
The box inside the box is a nice sturdy box. It's also designed to flatten out for storage. This has a magnetic closure on the box, and it will make a great gifting box.

The information booklet is a mini mag that talks about the products, prices, and included pics on how to wear the included accessories. This link gives you the details on this months products.
Trifecta cuff - $19.99 - We do not really wear cuffs in this house. Also, I can't say this is the highest quality, but it's certainly not the worst we've gotten either. It's sturdy enough and we do think it's cute.
 
Bioderma - We received two small bottles (20 ml each) of makeup remover/cleanser. These are sample size but full size is $29.95. Bioderma Sebium (for combination oily skin)  H20 and Crealine H2o (for sensitive skin). If you aren't familiar with Bioderma, they have products for nine (9) different types of skin.
Sprinkle Ear Cuff - $12.99 -  I do not ever see a possibility that I would wear an ear cuff. K however,  wears them often, so this is perfect for her.
Clova Body Scrub & Bath Salt - $14.50 - I love getting body scrubs and bath salts, and this can be used for either use. I also love the info booklet contained tips, such as where they tell you always exfoliate before shaving, as doing so after can irritate the skin. This is one of those things that some of us learn the hard way...
House of Holland nails "Dotty" $15.99 - These are like press on nails. There were 3 different choices and the one I received is cute. This is totally K's style.
label.m Dry Shampoo - $34.95 - I know I said that I was over receiving dry shampoos this year, but I am actually happy to try a new brand. I read a few reviews, mostly positive, so now can't wait to try. 
 
Nicola Finetti Makeup bag - $39.99 - I think this is cute and I'm actually impressed with how sturdy this appears. This is bigger than an ipsy bag. And much better quality.
 
Total value of the box was around $155, based on the prices listed in the information booklet. I do not believe this is the costs to purchase these items in the states, as I can find the prices much cheaper on Amazon. I do still feel the value is good for the box as it includes full size items, and always includes accessories.
 
This was a fun box for us. We want to thank Her Fashion Box for thinking of us and providing this box for review.
 
~A
 


No comments:

Post a Comment