Wednesday, July 9, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Box July 2014 Review

Soo excited to see my PopSugar Must Have Box!!! This month, I looked up all the spoilers ahead of time, so nothing was a surprise. But I was still happy to see it. I thought I had cancelled, but happy to find out that did not take effect. PopSugar Must Have Box is $39.99/monthly. Use the code REFER5 to get $5 off


Michael Star Beach hat: Seagrass Crusher Hat $48 - I am not overly thrilled about this hat. But, it looks cute on K. I heard it was going to be squishy. So it could fit in the box. And that's a pretty good description.
French Bull Ziggy Salad Servers $12 - We LOVED these, too cute. These will work great for K's apartment.
Revlon Bold Lacquer Length & Volume Mascara $7 - I have been out of my favorite mascara since pretty much this morning. So, great timing for this one! I never get tired of seeing mascara, especially black mascara, in boxes. The next pic is showing a coupon!
 
Dang Food Toasted Coconut Chips $3 - I've never heard of coconut chips. They kind of look like noodles. We liked them. I can picture them on a salad and adding just the right amount of crunch. 
ACME Party Box Company Chevron Straws $6- SUPER Cute!! K is also taking these to her new apartment, to use when she entertains. These are paper eco friendly straws. We love the Chevron pattern.  
Sun Bum Sunscreen and Lotion $20 - This is awesome. I normally wear an spf 50, but a 30 will do for in between touch ups. The fragrance on these is pretty nice, a hint of coconut. There was some question if we were getting both, I'm very happy they included the after sun lotion as well.
 
TKO Jump Rope with Soft Grip Handles $13- I really like this jump rope. I don't know why, maybe it's the grip handles? I don't know when the last time I have ever jumped rope, and I don't know if I will ever actually use this, but I'm really liking it anyway. I'll toss into my exercise basket, along with all the yoga mats, and resistance bands, you know, the stuff I may or may not ever get around to using.
 

That's it for PopSugar Must Have box this month. I am very happy with this months box. I paid 39.95 and the value was about $109, although the hat was half this cost. But it was a really fun box anyway.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment