Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Glossybox July 2014 Review

Finally! Just when I feel like I'm the last person on earth to get my Glossybox, if finally arrives.
 
 Back to the standard pink box!
 
 First look! I've seen the spoilers, so I knew what to expect. But it's still so much fun to see!
Philip B PH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist - This is a basic hair detangler leave in toner. Supposed to leave your hair shiny. Paraben & phthalate free; color & keratin-treatment safe.
Malin + Goetz - Mojoto Lip Balm - This is my second favorite item in this months box. I love the Malin + Goetz brand. It is thicker than I thought it would be, and smells a little minty.
Mitchell and Peach Body Cream - This fragrance for this lotion is way to strong for me. It's got honey, organic cocoa and shea butter.
 
 
GlamGlow - YouthMud Tingle Exfoliate Treatment - billed as a power-packed "facial in a jar". This is a 10-minute mud mask has reached me just in time, and I will be trying in the next day or two.
Skin Inc - Custom-Blended Brightening Serum -  This is $135/oz. That's kinda pricey. I'm still trying to figure out why it's called custom blended. Even if I never get the answer to that, this is still my favorite item in the box. This has little blue and peach colored beads in it. This is packed with Vitamin A. This is supposed to be good for dark circles.

This months box was a hit for me. The only item I can't use is the body cream, and that's only because of the scent.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment