Wednesday, July 16, 2014

ipsy July 2014 Review

My ipsy bag arrived today. I had already checked out my glam bag online, so I knew what to expect already.
 ipsy always arrives in a shiny pink foil bag. Always! (For those who were wondering. You know who you are).
 The theme this month was Sensationally Sunkissed! Cute.
I was actually excited to see this card. I thought it was telling me about something I got. But no. Letdown. It's just a advertisement. 

 
Love the bright pink makeup bag! I'm not always overly thrilled, but this one, I actually like. 
dermaC BB Cream - This is my favorite item this month. I love BB Creams, so I'm thrilled to get it.
 Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm Unique Pink - I thought this was going to be a brighter pink, but this is a pale pink. Smells Minty.
Purlisse SPF 30 Sunscreen - I get Purlisse every single month. It goes on light, non-greasy, absorbs well. I have nice things to say. I'm just tired of seeing it. I'd personally like to see more SuperGoop!
 POP beauty Bronzer - I'm happy to see this. It's such cute packaging for starters. But also, I need another bronzer.
bareMinerals Eyeshadow 2.0. LOVE! 2nd favorite item this month. I'm a huge fan of bare minerals anyway. I was hoping for another powder, but I love this. I don't really wear Eyeshadow, but these colors are awesome. And of course, it's always helpful when they give instructions. I'll probably still give away, but that doesn't mean I love it any less. I hope to see more of these little bare mineral compacts in the future.
 
That's it for this months ipsy bag!
 
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment