Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Conscious Box June 2014 Review

I received my June Conscious Box a few weeks ago. This one has a summer theme.







Elite Performance Protein Powder Vanilla- this is a plant based protein. I am willing to try this in a morning shake.


SportTea-another tea.

Natralia Heel balm is made of rosemary oil and shea butter. I will def try this out this summer in order to be flip flop ready.


Natralia Dry Skin lotion- this is a natural lotion formulated in Australia.


Somersets- extra sensitive shaving oil- I am very excited to try this! been getting bad razor bumps lately so hopefully this helps!


Supereats Kale and Chia Chips in Chilli Lime flavor- I have eaten kale chips before, and they are not too bad with salsa. Happy to try these out.


Bolt Tape- this is a natural energy infused sports tape is suppose to ease your pains in seconds. This is very interesting. I am not sure I totally get it. 


Pure Lyft Caffeine Sticks- give your drinks an extra lift with these sticks! I have never seen this before, but I am willing to try it!


The most exciting part of the box was the chocolates!!
Equal Exchange Milk Chocolate Crisp: This one was very yummy I loved it!
Equal Exchange Caramel Cranch Dark Chocolate: This one tasted awful! I don't know if it is because I hate dark chocolate or what but I didn't finish it!

Overall I am still enjoying conscious box! Cant wait to receive this month's box!

-K






No comments:

Post a Comment