Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Blush Mystery Box July 2014 Review

Blush Mystery Box is here! I don't know if I've told  you or not, but I am really liking this subscription. It may just be my favorite.

Blush Mystery Box always arrives in a black bag.
 Love the info card!
 These were the free samples.
Julien Farel Hair Care Zero Frizz Restore $33- full size! It says anti-aging for your hair. I'm thrilled to see this. I have curly hair, but I generally straighten. In the meantime, I have just the person to give this to.
Dr Dennis Gross Skincare  Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel - This is just one application, that is a 2 step process. I'm not including a price, because it's just one packet, and I've never really been good at estimating the value of foil packets.
Cattiva Cosmetics Waterproof Automatic Lip Pencil - Dolce Diva $20 - This lip liner, and the lipgloss that I'll show later, were bonus items.
SmartFX SmartEye Wrinkle Lift $60 - Full size!!! A brightening cream that gets rid of dark circles in 60 seconds. I'll try it out. This is probably my favorite item to try this month.
Great Barrier Island Bee Co Manuka Honey Intensive Hand and Nail Cream - $22 for full size, but we received travel size.
 
Once again, a great shipment from Blush! I paid $27.32 (with shipping), and this month was over $113. Each month blush mystery box features travel-size and full-size beauty products. If you are interested, please email me at brierreview@gmail.com and I will send you a referral code from their website. You will receive a $10 gift card to use at DermStore.com, blush.com and hairenvy.com
 
~A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment