Saturday, July 19, 2014

Beauty DNA June 2014 Review





My second beauty DNA box finally arrived. I couldn't tell you why I never recieved a box for May. I was very happy to see two items in my box! I tried the wen conditioner and so far I loved it! The vanilla mint scent is amazing and has a cooling effect when I used it. My hair feels so soft after using it however, as I was drying my hair soo much hair was coming falling out. I'm not sure if coincidence or not, but I liked the results so much that I wil continue to use it. The second item was sunscreen which I could not be more excited about! I am starting my summer marina job soon so I have been stocking up on sunscreen and this one is paraben free and has less toxic chemicals so it will be put to good use! Overall this is still one of my favorite boxes! I had to cancel for June but can't wait to get august's box!

-k

No comments:

Post a Comment