Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sonja Dakar NutraSphere Flash Facial - Review

What I'm raving about this week!

I recently received the Sonja Dakar Nutra Sphere Flash Facial $95 in the FabFitFun Summer 2014 box. I'm not necessarily completely raving about this product, but it's not as bad as I had anticipated either. Once the spoiler had come out, I was really looking forward to it. But then I read some negative reviews and was a little concerned, so I needed to try this out myself.
This product is Paraben and Sulfate Free, and no artificial dyes. It has a pleasant smell. It's like a gel, but not too thick. I followed the directions on this one. I applied in a thin layer, and started removing after a minute and a half. I used a dry wash cloth, and rubbed it in circular motions. The product balled up a little. Then I washed the remainder off with warm water. It was quick and easy to use. I felt a little tingling at first, but not a stinging at all.
 
Verdict: I have only used once, but I don't have anything to rave about it. I like it well enough, and my face feels really clean. Really clean. I just can't say this is any different than any other face mask I've used. It feels similar to the types of face masks that you put on and peel off. I also highly recommend following with a serum and moisturizer, as there are some drying ingredients in this one.
 
~A


No comments:

Post a Comment