Saturday, January 9, 2016

InkDot

We are finally back from Vacation! We are looking to catch up on some reviews, and some boxes from December.
 
We received a $20 coupon for InkDot in the November PopSugar Must Have Box.  Inkdot lets you use your own images or pics to place on the item of your choice. You can upload from your computer or directly from Instagram.
I picked out custom made coasters. It allowed me to use my own pattern. These are nice quality thick cork laminated coasters. This came in a pack of four. I also would have had the option to each one of the coasters different, but I chose to do a set all alike. The pattern I chose happens to match a couple throw pillows I have. I love them and they turned out fabulous!! I will most likely be ordering from  InkDot again in the future.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment