Monday, December 14, 2015

Fabletics December 2015 Review

*This post contain referral links*
Fabletics is a monthly subscription service that sends you a workout outfit each month. K and I both signed up when we saw a coupon for $25 for the first month. Regular price is around $49.95/mo.
How this works is you pick out an outfit each month. This way you are guaranteed to get something you will like. They provide suggestions for you, and these personalized picks will be ready by the 1st of the month. You must skip by the 5th of the month in order to not be charged. You can cancel at anytime, however, there is no option to do this online and you must call them. At which point you will get a sales pitch to remain a customer.
Marigold Tee - I picked this tee because its different. I don't really care for this because it kind of hangs funny. It's my favorite item this month, but I'm not overly thrilled with it.
Salar Capri - These are the best. Truly. I unfortunately got a size too small. I will be requesting a return/replacement. These are high quality and last and last.
Lorraine Skirt - Super cute skirt. I had to show the back of it so you can see the ruffle detail.
 
I placed my order this month, but for some reason I got charged again anyway. I will need to call them for sure. I have to note, I actually dread having to make a phone call instead of being able to contact by email. I'm super busy during business hours and it's not easy taking time out for a personal call. That's the major downside of this organization.
`A

1 comment:

  1. It’s a pain to remember to skip every month, so it really comes down to product quality. Overall durability is certainly comparable to high-end retailers like Lulemon. To get more information Reliable Online Pharmacy fromcheap Medicine online.

    ReplyDelete