Friday, December 4, 2015

SleepPhones Review

What I'm Raving About This Week!

I just bought a pair of SleepPhones, I paid $29.95 for them. If you are unfamiliar with this, as I was, SleepPhones are designed to be comfortable to use while sleeping. They are made of a soft fleece headband, which is very lightweight. The speakers are in the headband that is easily washable. They are padded, yet flat and you really cannot feel them. Regular headphones and ear buds are simply not comfortable to wear all night long, or even when you are drifting off to sleep. These are listed as a top 10 travel gift by Gayot.com, and since I was unfamiliar with them, I really wanted to try them out.
I used them while listening to soft music and trying to sleep one night. These were indeed something that was very easy to sleep with. They did not disturb me at all, not even a little bit, and frankly I barely noticed them. The cord did not get in my way, as it's at the back of the head. They do offer a version that has bluetooth, but I don't really want those waves that close to my head while sleeping so I did not opt for that version.
 
They are not noise-cancelling however, so you will be able to hear things in the background. I like my noise cancelling headphones on planes mostly because I like to tune out other conversations and crying babies. I often sleep on a plane as well, so I do plan to toss these in my handbag while travelling. I wasn't fully expecting to like the SleepPhones as much as I actually did, so I'm a little thrilled to find something new.
`A
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment