Saturday, January 9, 2016

Allure Beauty Box Limited Edition December 2015

Allure Beauty Box offered a Limited Edition box $45. Allure Beauty Box is the former sample society, which I stopped subscribing too several years ago. I had to restart when Allure took over.
 
Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Sycorax. It's so silky smooth, it feels almost creamy when you brush it on (even though it's a powder), making sexy smoky eyes or winged liner a breeze. Mine was missting from the box, which explains why there is NO PIC! I contacted Allure but have not heard anything back on this.
Beautyblender - I love beauty blender! I have used this several times. This is the mini version, which will fit perfect into my travel bag.
Aloxxi Essential 7 Oil Dry Oil Shine Mist. This botanical blend smooths, softens, and gives hair glossy shine without weighing it down or creating a greasy film. I really need a new hair serum with the weather this year, so this is great!
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. The unassuming, stubby brush deposits a glossy black formula at the base of lashes (making them look noticeably fuller), then combs and separates through to the tip for perfectly fanned flutter. I have received this in many boxes over the past couple of years, but I have yet to actually try. I guess I tend to stick with what I like!
Tweezerman Pro Lash Curler. This beautiful rose-gold tool grips and curls better than any eyelash curler we've ever tested (and for the record, we've tested a lot). All without pinching or snagging. This is so cool and I really love it! I already gifted it, but I still loved getting it. I really like the classy cool color.
BareMinerals Blooming Blush brush. It's fluffy, soft, and rounded to mimic the natural slopes of cheeks, creating a completely streak-free application. I like this brush and it arrived just in time for me to gift to someone who was in need!
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Super Strawberry. The juicy shade goes on semisheer, giving lips a pretty sheen. The balmlike texture keeps them soft and mistletoe-ready (without an ounce of stickiness). Unfortunately, Mine arrived broken!!! I contacted Allure, but still have not received a response!
 
I am disappointed my box was shipped to me with a missing & broken items. But mostly, I am disappointed that Allure Beauty Box  has not responded to my inquiry. This does not affect my decision at this time to continue with the box, but I will be on the lookout for any other issues.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment