Sunday, January 17, 2016

Glossybox December 2015

Glossybox is $21/month and you get five beauty products. They include a mix of deluxe trial and full size products. They have a nice rewards program. You have the opportunity to complete surveys for points called Glossydots, and then when you reach 1000 you receive the next month's box free. The boxes include different variations of products, so even if you read the spoilers you don't necessarily know what you will be receiving.
The December Glossybox box included the special design. I thought this one was really pretty and fit well with the seasons Holidays. The info cards are so great because they give helpful tips about the items, and some other makeup tips.
Colorphlex Leave-In Treatment & Detangler 2 oz - $15. This is a leave-in protector and detangler, but is also designed to help salon results last longer on color treated hair. Should help you style without any breakage. This is supposed to help the scalp restore lost moisture as well.
Color Club in Feverish - $8.50. A deep shade of red, with hints and burgundy, said to "get your blood boiling". I am not familiar with this brand, but I love the color, which is great for the winter months.
Orogold 24K Hand Cream 2.5 oz - $38. OROGOLD’s 24K Hand Cream is made with nature’s best moisturizer – shea butter. This rich cream instantly softens and soothes dry skin, giving hands a more polished appearance. I have gotten this many many times over the years, but I have yet to use. I hear it's great and I keep gifting it rather than keeping for myself.
MTJ Cosmetics High Definition Mascara - $21. Full size was included. This is said to have volume and make sure lashes are well separated without leaving clumps. I don't generally try a lot of new mascaras, but I want to try this one.
Glossybox in Glossybox Mauve - $10.75. This is a pearl-infused aubergine shadow that will be a twist on the smokey eye look. A creamy, pearl-infused powder formula that applies evenly and blends well. Can be used both wet and dry – the color is intensified when cake is moistened, which is something I would not have thought of. One of the tips is to pair it with a metallic silver shadow, which I imagine would be very pretty.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment