Sunday, January 10, 2016

Too Faced Mystery Bag December 2015 Review

I'm pretty late getting this particular review up, since I received this last month. I am once again trying to get as many does as I can. This time of year is crazy for us, as we have been travelling for the Holidays. We grabbed this over the Cyber Monday special and paid $39. These were available in 2013 & 2014 but this is the first year we have participated.
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands. Mostly for the mascara, but the packaging and style are a close second reason.
Never. Dim. Your. Light. LOVE the slogan!!!
Retractable Kabuki Brush - $34. This is so super cute. I've already gifted to my sis who really wanted it, so I hope she really likes it!
Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick - in Fuchsia - $21. I have not tried this yet, so I cannot give my own opinion, but I do hear from others this is a great lipstick
Soul Mates Ross & Rachael Bronzer - $34. K called this one right away. She loves bronzers and she also really likes the brand.
Rock N Roll Eyeshadow Pallette - $36. This is really cool looking, as usual, the packaging is so awesome. I do not wear eye shadow, but K called this one also.
Better than Sex Mascara - Full size is $23. But this was a trial size. This is my all time favorite mascara, so I'm always thrilled to get this. I would have been disappointed if this had not been included.
That's it for the 2015 Too Faced Mystery Bag. This had an approximate value of $158, well worth the money. Did not disappoint and I will be getting again next year.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment