Sunday, January 31, 2016

Beauty DNA January 2016 Review

 
Beauty DNA - is a monthly subscription service that will send you one FULL SIZE skincare or hair care item each month, I’ve occasionally received two items. The cost is $25/month. They have a unique matching system, where you fill out your likes/dislikes profile and you shouldn’t receive items that you don't like. You will also never receive the same product twice.
Cost: $25/month
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via UPS Ground
This month I received two products. The info cards are booklet style and very informative. They tell you about the product and why you were matched for it. I received an info card for both my products this month.
Key West Aloe Coconut Salt Scrub - $25. Revitalize your skin with Coconut Salt Scrub made with Dead Sea Salt and enriched with Sunflower and Avocado oils. I LOVE this stuff. I wish it had more of a coconut fragrance, that part is pretty mild, but I still love it just the same. Last week I ran out of the stuff I was using, so great timing this week. I am confident I will use every drop of it.
 
PhytoJoba Intense Hydrating Brilliance Shampoo - $19. An intense, sulfate-free daily hydrating shampoo that restores moisture to dry hair without weighing it down. Some time ago, I had received a PhtyoJoba conditioner. I have never gotten around to using it, but now that I have the shampoo as well I am now using this stuff. It does make my hair feel soft. The key is to rinse right away and not let it sit more than 30 seconds.
I'm happy with my products this month, and as usual Beauty DNA picked perfect matches for me.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment