Sunday, January 17, 2016

FabFitFun Winter 2015

FabFitFun is $49.99/quarter, ships each season. It promises $175+ worth of full-size premium items. It has the seasons hottest beauty, fitness, fashion, and wellness items. It's one of our favorite boxes. For annual subscribers, there are now options where you can customize some of your items, which is great because then you are sure to get the colors you really want. They also added the option to do some add on items, which is basically favorite items from previous boxes.
 
 
I liked the new design for the box, it's a purple now. I also noticed the info card is magazine style,  and the first page tells about the products that are included. The other pages have random articles and I'm totally appreciating it.
This month, they are sponsoring the charity ASPCA. Post a picture of your pet or favorite animal with the hashtags #FFFAnimallove #FabFitFun #ASPCA and tag @FabFitFun and @ASPCA and for every photo FabFitFun will donate $1 to the ASPCA (Up to $90,000). I appreciate that this is included and seriously, how cute are these animal pics?
Sweet and Spark Gift Card - $40. There is no expiration date for this gift card. This is vintage jewelry that the owners find at flea markets and estate sales, then sell in their online store. They clean everything by hand prior to posting. There is some pretty cute (and unique) stuff. If you find something, you generally need to grab it because they don't necessarily have more than one of each item.
Hello Fresh 3 Free Meals Coupon - Hello Fresh is a monthly subscription that sends you fresh meals. We have used them before and K really loves them. She is in her new apartment now so she will be using this coupon.
Shoptiques Gift Card - $25. I love that this is in a gift box and ready to be gifted. There are many items on the website that can be purchased for this amount.
 
 
Wine Stopper and Charm Set by FabFitFun - $15. This is a plastic wine stopper, and little wine glass ornaments to put on your glasses. It's fun and cute and helps you remember your wine glass. It's also plastic, clashes with my grown up and elegant house decor, and it's oughta here.
Zoya Nail Polish in Vanessa - $9. I love Zoya nail polish, this lacquer contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl pthalate, or camphor. I don't know what most of that stuff is but I'm assuming it's a good thing it's not included. I am always happy to get quality nail polish and I'm very happy with my color.
FRENDS "the Donna" Earbuds - $80. I have received these in other boxes, but I've never tried them. They are pretty pricey earbuds, so hopefully they are worth it. They have a button on the cord that is for play/pause. I like that they came in a little pouch, and I will keep them in here for my travel bag. I got to pick my kind and I picked black/gold version. The white stuff is the stuffing from FFF box, that is sticking to the velvet material of the bag. I prefer stuffing that doesn't shed, like air bags or rolled up paper. I am not a fan of shredded stuffing and wish boxes wouldn't include it.
EJH Brand Diffuser in Sugar Cookie (Value $37) - The other flavors were Cinnamon, Pomegranate, and Lavender. This is one of the items I got to customize and get the flavor I wanted. The scent is great if you have your face right above it, but otherwise it's too light to be noticeable. So, it pretty much just sits there and looks pretty.
JUARA Candlenut Body Crème - $38. Juara Candlenut Body Creme features a luxurious, velvety texture to transform dull, dry skin for a soft, silky feel. An emollient blend of illipe butter, candlenut and avocado oils penetrates deep to promote firmness, elasticity and a glowing tone without feeling greasy. Its sweet, nutty aroma intoxicates the senses, evoking the exquisite delights of the East Asian tropics. It's sealed and since I don't have an opinion on the scent I'm going to pass this on.
Whitney Eve X FabFitFun fingerless gloves- $26. I believe this is my favorite item of the box! I LOVE these. I like the color, and the thickness. I can't wait to wear them. I am a fan of fingerless gloves, because it keeps my fingers free for my phone of course, but still keeps my hands warm.
Dermalogica Skincare Travel set  - $45. This includes cleansing gel, cream, and toner. I like the travel size and this is a pretty stable brand, so I'll just toss into my travel kit.
Hisy Battery - $24.99. This was my add on item, I got it for a much better price although off hand I am not quite sure what that was. This is a back up battery that was included in a previous box. I knew I would like t and got to pick my color. It was nice it shipped right with my box!
 
This month's FabFitFun  box has an approximate value of over $300. I'm always impressed with the FabFitFun boxes and this month did not disappoint. There are still some winter boxes left on the website, I believe they are selling for $69.99, but I am sure they will go quickly.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment