Monday, January 18, 2016

Beauty Fix January 2016 Review

Beauty Fix is a monthly subscription box from DermStore.com (formerly known as Blush Box). The cost is $24.95/mo with a regular recurring monthly subscription. The first months box is currently half off. They send a mix of beauty products and tools.
The info card is included and includes descriptions of the items. 
Danielle Creations Chrome Mini Mirror - $14.99. A compact-size standing mirror with a true-view and a 4x magnified side. This is a nice quality mirror, I totally wish it was bigger, but it will still go nicely on the guest bath counter. I am showing it laying on top of a checkbook cover so you can get an idea of the size. I do not know of any subscription that has included something like this and I think it's awesome to get.
June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque - $7.50. I received this before and I like it well enough. This works as a delicate exfoliant and a nourishing masque in-one. Papaya, mango and pineapple enzymes. You just leave on for 3 minutes and rinse and then your face feels nice and smooth.
 
DS Laboratories Revita LT High-Performance Hair Stimulating Shampoo 3.5 oz - $20.68. The formula leaves hair looking and feeling fuller and softer, as well as smelling fresh. The LT version means it's for blonds or lighter hair. I do not have blond hair so I'll be passing to someone who does.
Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Luminizing Primer in Pearl - $32. Full size included. I seem to be getting a lot of primers lately, but this looks like a really nice one! It is sheer and has a pearl glow to it. It's designed to help with complexion flaws such as fine lines, pores and any other imperfection for a youthful and radiant glow.
Arcona Magic White Ice - 13 ml - $15.60. This gel deeply moisturizes and softens skin. I used this on my hands. It has vitamins B5 and E. I do not like the fragrance. It is not going away so I have to wash my hands. It will probably be pleasant smelling to those who are not sensitive.
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots - $5. There are 12 dots included in this one. You just place the invisible adhesive patch to your blemish. Each dot contains concentrated treatment that should help you heal within 8 hours. Conceal, Heal, and Seal.
Karuna Age-Defying Hand Mask - $9.50. This helps restore moisture to your hands. I love hand masks, so this is great. Paraben free, dye free. You wear these for about 20 minutes while massaging into your hands. Then voila!
This months Beauty Fix has an approximate value of $105.27. I am very happy with the box this month. My favorite items are the mirror and the hand mask. Also, I have never hear of the invisible dots so I think that will be great to try.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment