Saturday, January 9, 2016

Little Lace Box December 2015 Review

Little Lace Box is $39.99/bi-monthly. They send creative and unique lifestyle and beauty items. The theme this month was the Little Prince. Who was an explorer.

 
French Decorative 4X6 Frame - $10. I LOVE this frame. It's exactly the kind of detail I look for. I do not yet know how I will utilize this, but I really love it.
Shiraleah Wool Blend Fingerless Gloves - $15. I like these. I received another pair in another box this month, but I really like these. They are very handy for keeping my fingers available for my phone, but yet keeping my hands still warm. These are wool blend, one size fits all. Other colors were grey, blue, or black.
Travel Peppermint Candle - 4 oz - $5. I LOVE this as well. This was the bonus item. I really really like this, it's smells awesome. While I can't use the Lavender candle, I will for sure be using this one!
Large Freshwater Pearl Pendant Necklace by Kristin Pearce Designs - $50. This is really pretty. The info card reminds us that pearls start out as a grain of sand. Which is really wow, when you think about it.
Luggage Tab by R. Nichols - $6. There were different variations sent out. I really like the one I got. I can always use luggage tags, especially cute ones.
Pre De Provence Lumiere Fragrant Candle - $20. This is Lavender, so completely wasted on me. It's a very nice candle and I will be adding to swaps!
Tibetan Goji Berry Eye Serum: Passport to Beauty - $88 I actually love this eye serum and I'm never disappointed to receive it in a box!
The overall value of Little Lace Box this month is approximately $194. I really liked this month's box. The February theme is Love Letters. Can't wait to see what they have in mind.
`A

 


No comments:

Post a Comment