Friday, January 22, 2016

Rachel Zoe Box of Style Winter 2015 Review

Ever since the first Box of Style was released I have been obsessed with Rachel Zoe. This box is hands down the best curated of the subscription boxes out there. It is also one of the priciest at $109.50 per quarter + shipping. 



Let it Zoe, Let it Zoe, Let it Zoe!

 I love when subscription boxes individually wrap each item because it feels like Christmas she you un wrap them.


They always include a fashion emergency item. This one is a shoe insert that helps your feet from sliding forward. Useful and will get used.  


 Alexis Bittar ring. This was hero item for this box, and I can't even put into words how much I love this ring!!! I can't stop staring at it when it is on. 


I love receiving thank you note cards because I use them for the items I sell on Poshmark! This is a win!


Marula Oil Rare Oil Intensive Mask and Complementary Rare Oil Treatment. I just discovered this is made by Paul Mitchell. I love the mask so far. I recently tried to go blonde and fried my hair. Like bad. Like my hair won't stop falling out bad...I can't use heat or shampoo, just conditioner. This stuff actually seemed to make a difference! I even ordered more off Poshmark for $14!
Ciate Nail Polish. I am not huge on shimmer nail polish colors but mom loved it!


Lelet NY Swarovski Crystal Hair Pin- This is gorgeous!!! LOVE IT!! I will use it...you know once my hair stops falling out.....



I love that they included Honest Beauty products. I love this color!! and I wore it all through the holidays. I also love the makeup remover wipes and have been using them in my night routine before using my MIA. I love the company and that their products are free of toxic chemicals. I really love Honest Beauty products and hope to get more in other boxes.

Overall this box had a great value and I love and have used all the items from it!!!

The Spoiler for the Spring 2016 box is the Shaffer LA leather Greta bag ($150 value).


While I am so in love with this subscription and Rachel Zoe, it is only really worth subscribing if you love the hero item, and I am not feeling this bag. I love the fringe one I received from Nina Garcia's past box more. I sadly opted out of the next box as I couldn't justify the price this time around, but I cannot wait for the spoilers!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment