Sunday, January 17, 2016

Beauty DNA December 2015 Review

Beauty DNA is a monthly subscription service that will send you one full-size skincare or hair care item each month. The cost is $25/month and you usually receive more than triple the value. For the months that I have received a lower value item, they have sent me two items. They have a unique matching system, where you fill out your likes/dislikes profile and you never receive items that you don't like.
Each time I open this box, it feels like opening a gift. Since the items are individualized, there are no spoilers and you never know what you are going to receive. I have had fairly good luck with being matched with items that I really like and that I can actually use.

 
 
3Lab Shine Stop Moisturizer - $65. This is surprisingly heavy due to the high-quality and durable packaging, which I am loving. A lightweight, antioxidant-rich moisturizer that seals in hydration and blocks excessive shine. Oil-free, absorbs quickly and leaves no residue or stickiness. Replaces lost moisture to the skin without clogging the pores. Leaves a clean matte finish. Minimizes shine. This is absolutely perfect for me. I do have a shine stopper I use, that is designed to make your makeup into more of a matte finish, but this one is full of antioxidant's so I plan to switch immediately. This month's item was a hit for me!
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment