Sunday, January 17, 2016

Beauty Fix December 2015

Beauty Fix is a subscription box from DermStore.com, formerly known as Blush box. We used to subscribe to it, and it was one of my favorites, so not sure why we took a break from it. I'm also unsure of what prompted the name change, but we are happy to be resubscribed. The cost is $24.95/mo with a regular recurring monthly subscription. The first months box is currently half off.
The items now come in a box, and do not come in the bag that Blush used to send. I am fine with this as I never knew what to do with those bags anyway.
Bliss Foot Patrol - $18. This is an exfoliating moisturizer. Peppermint oil soothes and cools while glycolic acids soften and smooth. I really like this and it's my favorite item in the box. I cracked up with the instructions on the website, which says recruit someone to rub your feet for an hour, or second option is to apply yourself. hahahaha
Lalicious Weightless Hand Cream in Sugar Reef - .23 oz - $1.38. I have not had a chance to try this yet, but it should work well for me. It has mango butter and milk thistle. The scent I received was Sugar Reef, which is a blend of white tea, melon, and ginger.
Toppick Hair Fattener Advanced Thickening Cream - $5.27. This is sulfate free and safe for color treated hair. It's a hair serum that helps with thickening. This gets really good reviews, so I'll be trying at some point.
http://www.vichyusa.com/liftactiv-serum-10-3337871323059.html
Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 - $4.50. I love this brand and I'm never disappointed with it. This is one of my favorite skin treatment brands. This is a skin-smoothing anti-aging serum, and you can see results in as short as 10 minutes.
Dermalogica Age Smart SkinPerfect Primer spf 30 - $15.50. This is a makeup primer, you wear under your foundation. Smooth away fine lines, brighten and prime for flawless skin and to prep for make-up application
VBeaute Lip Spread Anti-Age Hydrating Lip Gloss - $19. I've received this before. I like it, and it does have a tint to it, so it's great it's not too sheer. The non-sticky formula delivers high-impact color like a lipstick and features cocoa butter and papaya extract to hydrate and impart a soft finish without visible lip creases and wrinkles.
Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Face Gel for Smile Lines - $4. An intensive 10-minute weekly treatment packing the wrinkle-erasing power of a muscle relaxing injection, that instantly flattens expression lines you have, while preventing future ones from forming. I've never tried this before, so I'm interested to see how this will work.
GloMinerals Suede Matte Stick in Pinup - $16. Matte redefined. Saturated, long-wear color provides intense payoff with a velvety-smooth finish. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamins C and E as well as conditioning Mango Oil and Shea Butter for nourishing protection. The color is said to lasts for hours.
Harry Josh Pro Tools Mini Oval Brush - $25. This is the mini version of the brush created by celebrity stylist Harry Josh. This includes boar bristles. I've received this in boxes before, the full size, but I had gifted it. I don't normally use this type of brush so I'm still on the fence if I'm keeping it. I hear it's excellent though.
The December Beauty Fix box has an approximate value of around $109. I was surprised at how many items were in this box. it felt really packed. Made me remember why I really like this subscription!
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment