Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box December 2014 Review

Blush Mystery Beauty Box is still one of my favorite subscriptions. This month, seemed way more random than normally. I haven't really been wowed the past couple of months. But I will say this company consistently ships on time. This month, I liked more items than not, so I'm ok with it. Not wowed. Just Ok.
 Blush Mystery Beauty Bag always comes in a little black bag.
Klorane Shampoo with desert date - FULL size included. K is in need of new shampoo, so this is good timing for her to try. This is good for dry or damaged hair, and repairs split ends. I've never actually seen a shampoo that made that claim really do that, I'm not even sure I see how it's possible.
Clean Shower Fresh Eau de Parfum - I have heard of this brand before, but was under the impression this was for men. I guess not. It's still perfume so it's outa here.
Ahava DeadSea Water Mineral Body Lotion - I have never tried Ahava lotions, only Ahava hair products, which I actually do like. I like having this size of lotions to keep in my car and my bag, and this is unscented so I like it.
Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo - Promotes micr-circulation to stimulate follicles. Exfoliates scalp to eliminate buildup and blockage. I'm trying this tomorrow. Give my hair a break for a bit.
Avene Cleanance Gel - FULL Size - It's face wash, only it's soapless cleanser. I think because it's actually a gel. I had to google it to figure out what this is. I don't know how I feel about it.
Pixie Endless Silky Eye Pen in CafeGold - I can't quite tell the color, but it's looks like a soft brown eyeliner to me. Which I am in need of. So, as long as it's more Café than Gold, this will work fine.
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil- I thought this was nail polish, but it's actually shimmery Dry Oil. What the heck is dry oil? Isn't it all oil? This is multi-use, so can be used on face, body, hair. I won't be doing that, but I think it's very pretty.
Paula's Choice Shine Stopper Oil Control - FULL Size included. Apply over your foundation. I am happy to see this. I love my benefit Porefessional stuff, but I'm happy to try another brand. I like Paula's Choice so this is a hit for me.
LipFusion Plump & Shine Lipstick in BabyDoll - Love the lipstick, not so much the color. We tend to wear reds, and this is definitely pink. I also really like these trial lipsticks and glosses, they are so perfect for my travel bags.
Cargo cosmetics eye Shadow in Ox - I very much dislike this. I think yellow eyeshadow is ugly. And this is an ugly yellow. Double whammy of yucky. I'm not just saying that because I don't wear Eyeshadow. I'm saying I very much dislike this.
 
Blush Mystery Beauty Box is $24.95 +shipping a month. Each month blush mystery box features travel-size and full-size beauty products worth at least $100. If you are interested, please email me at brierreview@gmail.com and I will send you a referral code from their website. You will receive a $10 gift card to use at DermStore.com, blush.com and hairenvy.com.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment