Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Beauty DNA December 2014 Review

It's the last day of the year, so I thought I better get caught up on the remaining 2014 reviews. We are starting with Beauty DNA. If you aren't familiar, Beauty DNA sends you one full size item each month, for $25. You fill out a profile, and they send you a customized report each month with your product telling you why you have been matched with it. They do not guarantee the value of the product, but when I have had a month where the value is less than $25, they sent two full size items. They have been very good about matching me with products I can actually use and that I like!
Image Skincare Stem Cell Crème - $95 I was trying to capture in the photo how large this night cream jar is, it's full size 1.7 oz. But the product is so shiny and reflective it's hard to get a good photo. There is no conclusive evidence out to accurately state that stem cell creams work, but they do seem to be more effective than other similar face creams. Some of the stated benefits:

  • Prevention of cell damage
  • Reduces wrinkles due to facial expression
  • Relaxes crows feet
  • Paraben Free 

  • I like the slogan of Image Skincare: "Age later". That's great cuz I was busy doing other stuff now. Like blogging.
    `A

    No comments:

    Post a Comment