Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Quarterly Co MSA #02

I really should have had this review done weeks ago, but I've been a little distracted. So happy to see the Quarterly #MSA02 box. We thought we had been signed up from the beginning, but we did not receive the 1st box. It was terribly disappointing for us, because wow, what a hit that one was. Fortunately, My Subscription Addiction.com has a swap site and we have been participating. We were able to get almost all of the items we had missed out on.
If you aren't familiar, MysubscriptionAddiction.com has been doing reviews of subscription boxes for a few years. She has started her own box through Quarterly Co, called the MSA box. The box is $50/quarter.  
Next Issue Exclusive Offer - $14.99. There is no pic for this because it was just listed. Next issue is a an App where you can access over 140 digital magazines every month.  MSA subscribers can receive the first month free ($14.99 value) and the next two months at 50% off. I only included the free month in the value.
Au Naturale Creme Eye Shadow in Addiction & White Quartz $40. I like crème eye shadows, however, I still don't wear eye shadow, so I will trade these with someone who can use them.
Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free Intense Hudration Night Cream - $12.99. I love that a fragrance free product was included. Yes, I know it's a drugstore brand, but it's also a good brand and is something I can actually use.
Bauble Bar Ice Circle Pendant - $32. This is very cute. I will be swapping because I don't tend to mix well with Bauble Bar jewelry, but I do like that a necklace was included.
Fuzzy Slipper Socks - $9. We always like seeing fuzzy socks in boxes. I think these are cozy. K ended up with them because that kid can't seem to keep track of her socks, so she is always in need of more.
Faribault Woolen Mill Co. Recycled Wool Throw in Red Whip Stitching - $65. This is a very nice wool blanket. It is also very stiff. K has gotten this item and has been washing it, and it really is softening up. I think this will be very nice when it gets a little softer. It's also very warm, since it's wool. I think a throw was an excellent idea for the box, we are never disappointed to see throws.

We are very happy with the box this month. The value is over $170. Although we can't use every item, we can tell that Liz really put a lot of thought into what to include in her box. We are going to continue with this subscription.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment