Monday, December 15, 2014

Sample Society December 2014 Review

Allure Sample Society - $15+tax/mo Each month you get a mix of five deluxe skin, hair, makeup and fragrance samples and deliver them to your door. You  also get a coupon for $10 off $50 a BeautyBar purchase each month.
 
Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy in Verbena and Lavender  - Based on the title, it has Lavender in it, so it's outa here.
Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye - This is anti-aging night eye cream. I'm happy to have a back up eye cream, I fret when I run low. I can't imagine I've ever used the word fret before, but it's pretty accurate how I feel, LOL. Also, this is new to market so I'm really thrilled to try!
Butter London Lippy Tinted Balm - A medium coverage tinted lip balm in Teddy Boy - I think there might be variation out there, but I'm happy with my color. It's light enough to work well for daytime. I did not know butter London made lipstick. They call it a lip balm, goes on matte, wears off evenly and then acts like a lip stain. Interesting.
Burberry Beauty Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in Nude Radiance - this is a lightweight luminzing lotion. With shimmer. I thought we were getting Burberry foundation, so I'm a little disappointed, although I really shouldn't be.
 
RBG Oxblood Nail Polish - $18. I got this item in the Nina Garcia NGQ04 Box. I know I said it would have been more appreciative if I'd gotten it a couple months ago, but that was just the grumpy talking. Today, I'm actually loving it. Happy to see it again.

This has been my favorite Sample Society box! I only one item this month that I'm tossing. Er, I mean gifting. Just when I'm ready to quit them, they finally curate an interesting box.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment