Wednesday, December 10, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Box December 2014 Review

A-PopSugar arrived today. I was not expecting it, and I have not seen anyone else get theirs yet, so it was a very pleasant surprise. I ordered an extra box during the Black Friday sale, but that has yet to arrive, and I have not gotten any shipping notices yet. If you aren't familiar, PopSugar Must Have Box- $39.99/monthly, and is one of the most popular subscription boxes. Hand selected full sized premium items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food. My favorite items are the Malin & Goetz face wash, and touch screen gloves. The items always include something fun. And the boxes always include a snack each month.
 
Williams-Sonoma Cupcake Mix in Vanilla Bean - $14.95
A- This months snack is apparently an exercise in baking. Which I am not overly thrilled with but mostly because it sounds like torture. The idea of baking that is. The promised Vanilla Ban Cupcakes on the other hand, I'm thrilled for!

K-This were pretty yummy to make!
Spun by Subtle Luxury Speckled Metallic Scarf - $62
A- This really is very pretty and pretty sparkly. It's definitely not my style. Mainly because I don't like my clothes to out-sparkle my personality. I have already swapped this item, to someone I hope really likes it.

K-I really LOVE this scarf its been getting great use!

Sparklepop Sydney Necklace $42
A- My comments are the exact same as with the scarf, so I won't bore you by repeating them. But I can't believe the price. Seriously. Can't believe.

K-I thought I was going to hate this item....but I actually really like it. it adds a little pop to my outfits

Knot & Box Parcel Tags - $4
 A-I actually like these. They aren't specific to the season, and who doesn't always need more gift tags?
K- Useful.
Smashbox Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer - $24
A-So far I am really loving the color. I don't swatch items until I commit to keeping, just in case I end up gifting or swapping, but if I did this is one I would do that on. K and I are really into the darker red's this season, so this is a hit for both of us.
K-I love love love this color its a very dark berry/red!

Canvas Dauville Platinum Bowl - $29
A- This is very pretty. Very classy looking. I am not in need of any more bowls to stash jewelry items in, but this would be very useful for that. I've already swapped, but only because I knew I won't be using this item. Also, I want to point out this is much smaller than I realized. According to the pics I saw online earlier, there is someone holding it with two hands, but now I envision those must be 4 yr old hands holding it because no way is it big enough for two hands. But again, very pretty.

K-I love! I put this on my counter to but my jewelry in!

A-This month was a combo of hits/misses. There are not enough items to make me happy that I purchased an additional box. I'm not even keeping enough items to make up the value. But I'm still a PopSugar fan and do enjoy the variety of items each month.

K-I loved this box! Every single item has been used!

No comments:

Post a Comment