Friday, December 19, 2014

GlossyBox December 2014 Review

Glossy Box- $21 a month- This box contains five surprise luxury beauty products a month. They have also gotten much more predictable on their shipping this year. I have not read any spoilers this month, so I was totally unaware of what to expect.
 
I loved the box this month. This is different than the traditional pink GlossyBox, and sometimes mixing it up is just fun!
Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub in Ginsing & Ginkgo Biloba Full size is $17 -  I won't be able to handle the ingredients, but I still love that a hand scrub was included. So great to have included on a month that also had nail polish.
Ciate Paint Pot in All Aglow, Mini size. Full size would be $10 and comes in a trinket that you can hang on your tree. This is gold glitter polish, said to have specks of red as well. I actually like to see mini nail polishes in boxes, I never go through an entire jar, and this especially, being so festive, is pretty much only useful around the holidays.
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Burlesque - FULL Size included $19.99 - I LOVE this brand, this has replaced my previously favorite lipstick brand. but the color? This one is a little too bright of a pink.
Toni & Guy Leave in Conditioner - Full Size is 16.99, but on sale at Target for $9.19. - As you can guess, this is a drugstore brand.
Nuxe Masque Crème Fraiche De Beaute Full size is $32- This is a face mask. Apply liberally to the face, wait 10 min, then massage in anything that wasn't already absorbed. The timeing of this is wonderful, and I'm feeling really dehydrated due to the weather. This is set to have a scent of orange blossom, so I should be able to handle that.
 
I love the type and the mix of products this month. I only wish I could personally use more of them.  If you are interested please email brierreview@gmail.com and we will send you an invitation. We get glossydots, but I don't know what you would get.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment