Thursday, December 11, 2014

BirchBox December 2014 Review

*This post contains referral links
Birchbox is $10/month + tax. You get 4-6 beauty items. You fill out a profile and the items should be a match for you.
This is the prettiest BirchBox box I have seen yet. I was really feeling the Holiday Joy! The theme this month is Decked out. They also included a $10 gift code to spend at The Gap. Not a coupon, a code. I might not use it, but I like that it's a code and not a coupon that I also might not use.  
Davines Naturaltech Replumping Superactive - Full Size included - Leave in spritzer. K might like this.
Davines NaturalTech Replumping Shampoo & Conditioner - Foil packets. Blech.
Mirenesse iCurl Secret Weapon 24 Hr Mascara - I love trying new Mascaras, so I'm happy to get this. This particular brand is new to me. I have just discovered their lip glosses, so I'm looking forward to trying other products.
Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel - I'm always thrilled to see a peel, mask, or exfoliator. So, this is a hit for me.
SeaRX - Anti-Wrinkle Facial Lift Treatment Serum - I'm never disappointed to get another face serum, no matter what size it is. I always save whatever is in the little boxes for last, it's like an extra surprise. I just finally figured out they put items in there to protect them during shipping, when they don't' come with their own packages. I did not figure this out on my own. I read it somewhere. Probably MUT.
If you are interested in Birchbox you can click our referral link here. We would get BirchBox points I believe, but since nobody has ever used us as a referral I'm not sure how it works.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment