Tuesday, December 16, 2014

ipsy Glam Bag December 2014 Review

Ipsy- $10/ month/ no shipping charges. You get a cute makeup bag filled with 4-5 personalized beauty products.

 
This months make-up bag is back to looking like a pencil pouch. But it does follow the December trend where they have a black bag.
Bumble and Bumble Blow Dry Repair - I'm already a huge Bumble and bumble fan, so I'm thrilled to see anything BB. I have not tried this yet, but I'm sure I'll love it because I love all BB products. This serum-in-creme elixir for dry or damaged hair helps seal split ends and protects against heat, breakage and UV damage, too. Proven to help repair hair with every blow dry and keep styles looking soft, smooth and healthy for up to 3 days.
Cailyn cosmetics Just Mineral Eye Polish in Orchid - It's eye shadow in a fancy tube. I think the color is pretty and the packaging is incredibly cheap plastic.
NYX Butter Lip Balm in Parfait - This is lip balm with a tint. I can always use more lip balm so I don't mind this at all.
Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream - oooohhh, this is not yet on the market, will not be available until January. In the meantime, ipsy customers can receive 30% all December with the offer code IPSYLOVE30.
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes - I'm never disappointed to receive Tarte products. That especially goes for this mascara, which I LOVE! Even travel size is a hit for me since I can easily toss it into my weekend bag.

I really liked my ipsy bag this month. Not all months are a hit with me, but this month pretty much is.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment