Sunday, March 2, 2014

Tea Tree Oil Cooling Foot Scrub Review

 

Tea Tree Oil Cooling Foot Scrub



What I'm loving this week: This Tea Tree Oil Cooling Foot Scrub.  I picked this up for $2 at ULTA the other day. I'm seem to be ready for sandal season, although the weather is not cooperating. We're still getting snow! But I've been focusing on getting my feet prepared for pedicures. I've also discovered that all the face serums that I don't care to use on my face, are working out quite well on my feet. I have a Vitamin C one that has a very strong scent, so I cannot stand it on my face, but it is working out great on my feet. What calluses?? Rough patch, Be Gone! I start my routine with this foot scrub, and it is a nice exfoliator, has a good scent, and does feel like it's lightly cooling. My feet feel so soft now! I then use a serum, and follow up with a foot cream. Right now I'm loving Nailtiques Avocado Moisturizing Foot Cream.


 
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment