Monday, March 31, 2014

April Julep Maven Box Review

My Julep Maven Box  arrived today! Julep was the box that started it all for me. It was the first subscription box I signed up for. They are salon out of Seattle. I skip a lot of boxes because my nail polish collection builds up so quickly, but this month a had saved up enough points to receive a free box so I jumped at the opportunity.Julep Maven Box costs $19.99. You fill out a beauty quiz and they match you to a beauty profile. On the 20th of each month they reveal the different profiles and nail polish choices. You can choose to stay with your profile or you can opt for another.Three out of the five profiles contain two nail polishes and a beauty product and one of the other profiles always contains three nail polishes, and this month one of the profiles contains two beauty products. You also have the choice to add on additional items or even opt to buy the entire collection. This month I chose to stay with my Boho Glam profile. This month was the Vivid collection. 



Julep Glow Pore-Minimizing Blush in Peach Bellini ($24)- I love this peach color! I hope that it lives up to the description as a "pore minimizer".  I love the case it comes in and it's full size.



Sunny ($14)- I hate the color yellow but I love this color!!
Phoebe ($14)- I love love love this green. It is such a beautiful color and great quality!!

Bridgette ($14)- This month I opted to add Bridgette on! I was in desperate need of a white nail polish.


Candy ($1)- Julep always includes a special little treat. Sometimes it's hair ties and sometimes it's candy.


This month they included a a coupon for mavens, so I am totally going to buy the Bare Face cleanser that I have been eyeing! 

Overall this month had a retail value of $52  and i opted to add on Bridgette. Because it was my birthday month and my anniversary month I collected enough points to get everything for free so that made it even better! I absolutely love julep's nail polishes! They always have great colors and are high quality polishes. If you want to sign up you can use my link here and you can use the code "FREEBOX"to receive your first box for free (i believe you just have to pay shipping).  I am sooo excited for next month box because they are sending out the Plie Wand!!! 


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment