Sunday, March 9, 2014

Oreos and Marshmallows - Target Seasonal Products

Oreos and Marshmallows

Target Seasonal Products

What I'm raving about this week.


Spring Oreos, Marshmallow Crispy Oreos - I really like how Target has seasonal Limited Edition Oreo cookies. This season they are offering Marshmallow Crispy, and another simply titled Spring. This could be available somewhere else, but since I've never seen these anywhere except Target, I just assume that's where to get the latest limited time Oreos.


Kraft Jet-Puffed Bunny Mallows. I am someone who actually buys my marshmallows at Target. The reason for that is that each season they have a new limited edition type of Marshmallow. This season it is Kraft Jet-Puffed Bunny Mallows, which is marshmallows in the shape of little bunnies. Super Cute. During the fall, I found Mint & Chocolate Marshmallows. Right now, I'm so looking forward to Spring, that I'm just finding these charming!

~A
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment