Wednesday, March 5, 2014

GlossyBox December 2013 Review

Again, Sorry with being late on this review but at least I tried the products now!

Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Mask ($10) I was excited when this was first revealed as a spoiler, however I am not as thrilled now that I've tried it. This mask stings a little at first. And the smell....O my! I thought it would be a pleasant sweet pumpkin smell, but I was wrong...Oh so wrong! It literally smells like a squash! I hate the scent. but happy it is certified vegan and natural.

Dr. Hunters Hand Cream (2.80)  I love getting travel size lotions. So this was a hit for me in winter. 

Nails Inc. Victoria Polish ($9.50) I love the seep blood red color! Excited to try it. 

Anatomicals you Need a Blooming Shower ($2.75) I usually hate floral scented stuff but I actually liked this shower gel, and it arrived just in time as i was running out of shower gel! It definitely smells like a bouquet of roses though. I love that is paraben free!

Naobay Oxgenating Cream Moisturizing ($25.88) I really love this moisturizer! I have been using it for almost two months and have had great results. I love the light scent and that its natural and organic! This was a win for me.

Overall the box had a total value of $67.13! Another great value from GlossyBox! Looking forward to the March box!


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment