Sunday, March 2, 2014

Metrokane Electric Rabbit Rechargeable Corkscrew Review

Metrokane Electric Rabbit Rechargeable Corkscrew

I haven't been doing enough product reviews lately, we have mostly been focused on subscription boxes. So, I thought I would throw in a couple of them. I received the Metrokane Electric Rabbit Rechargeable Corkscrew this past Christmas as a gift. I was reminded this weekend of how grateful I am to own an electric wine bottle opener, and how fabulous and easy to use this one is. You just push a button and it's as simple as that. Then you push the opposite button to get the cork off the thing. Total time is maybe three seconds. My sister discovered a couple weeks ago the top comes off and is actually a foil cutter. Works really well, maybe a second to use it, and really saves the nails. I did a quick search on eBay and found prices ranging from $9.85 - $29.95 for this particular model. 
 


My sister was kind enough to share this photo, to demonstrate what she went through this weekend. Oh, such tragedy. It really makes me grateful to own this gadget because I don't ever want to go back to the day where this is possible.


 
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment