Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Total Beauty Favorites Sampler Collection - March 2014

Total Beauty Favorites Sampler Collection -

March 2014

 
 
I received the Total Beauty Favorites Sampler Collection yesterday. This is not a monthly subscription service. Total Beauty puts collections together and you already know what is in the box you are purchasing. They have different collections at different prices. I paid $15 for this collection. Shipping was really fast, I received it within 5 days of placing the order. The box looks like all of the other subscription boxes, but this one has pretty pink stuffing.   
 

 
 
 ALFAPARF Cristalli Liquidi Serum (deluxe sample, 5mL). I have never heard this brand. But I love hair serum and will try this on my hair. You can use on damp or dry hair. I did not find any Parabens in the ingredients.
 

 Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm (full size 1.7oz). Neutrogena is one of my favorite brands. I haven't tried this particular product, but I'm sure it will be up to the Neutrogena standards. It has Vitamin E to nourishes & soothe. This product is 100% naturally derived. The packaging is made from 100% recyclable papers. NOT tested on animals.
 

 St. Ives Apricot Scrub (full size, 6oz.). I use this product a lot, so I'm thrilled to see it, and full size even!! This is hypoallergenic, Non-comedogenic, sulfate free, oil free, and is Paraben and Phthalates Free! This is made with 100% natural exfoliants.
 

 NYX Roll on Eye Shadow (full size 1.5oz) - 2012 Award Winner. The color I got is Walnut. This is so pretty. I'm not a huge fan of eye shadow, I only wear it on special occasions, but this is really pretty. I might not even gift this one. This is roll on shimmer that can be used on eyes, face, and body. It's a loose powder, so you can control the intensity of the pigment yourself. I could not find a list of ingredients. 
 

 EVOLVh UltraShine Shampoo & Conditioner (travel sizes, 2 oz). This is sulfate free, Paraben free, Sodium Chloride Fee, Keratin Safe, Vegan, and NOT tested on animals. I will be placing this in my travel bag and will try on my next trip.
 

 
 Juara Candlenut Body Creme (sample, 5mL). This is another brand I have never heard of, part of why I really like sample boxes. I haven't opened this yet, I'm hoping the scent is good. It's sounds like it will be. I have researched the ingredients and this appears to be Paraben free.
 
 
 
 Ferro Mini Blush X3 (deluxe sample - 2 pods, .75g each). Two different colors to try out. This is also Paraben free, natural products, bismuth free, Vegan, and 100% Cruelty free. I like that in a company. 

 NYX Color Lip Balm (full size 0.05 oz) - 2012 Award Winner. I love colored lip balms, especially red, so this will go in my purse. I did not see this on the NYX website, not sure what to make of that. But I did read a few other reviews and people seem to really like it.
 
I'm happy with this box, and will definitely purchase another collection from Total Beauty at some point. I'm not too good at totaling up the value of the box, but I can see it is easily more than the $15 I paid for it.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment