Saturday, May 3, 2014

Tyler Florence Fancy Box Review April 2014

My Tyler Florence Fancy Box arrived today! This is definitely one of my favorite subscription boxes. It costs $39.99 a mo +$7.95 shipping. They send you fun kitchen gadgets.
































Single Herb Pot ($24)- I love this!!! I can't wait to start growing herbs with my kit from my Bill Nye box and this!!!!!! This is a huge win for me!

Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer ($8)- We use to own one of these but it didn't make it through the last move. I am excited to steam some veggies. 


White Marble Mortar and Pestle ($20)- I was ecstatic to see this! I was shopping with my friend at Costco and was seriously debating buying a huge family sized one, and passed on it hoping one would arrive in this box and I lucked out!!!!! I can't wait to make guacamole. 


Tomato Huller ($5)- This looked a lot bigger in the spoilers. I love it! I cannot wait to make salsa and pasta sauce and this will be useful.

Wooden Citrus Reamer  ($7)- I love this too! I use limes and lemon while cooking so this will also be useful in the kitchen this summer!
I Peeler ($9)- This is the fanciest peeler I have ever seen! It's so comfortable too! I also passed on buying a peeler and lucked out with this box!

Tator Mate and Brush and Eye Remover ($9)- This gadget removes eyes and cleans the potatoes to make them ready to cook! I also don't have a potato brush so happy to get this too!

Overall this months box had a value of about $82 and this box was a complete win for me! I loved every item and didn't own any of it! I cannot wait for next month's box! If you want to sign up you can use the code FOLLOWUP10 to receive 10% off any Fancy order.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment