Friday, May 9, 2014

Birchbox April 2014 Review

I received my April Birchbox last week, but I am seriously behind on reviews. In my defense, I have been out of town this week. I'll try and get caught up this weekend. This is my first Birchbox. I had read other reviews, so I pretty much knew what to expect. The box had a pink B on it. I thought that was just brilliant.
 
 The box inside the box. Not as fancy as Glossyboxes, but I still like the box.
 The theme this month is Rainy Days. I'm not sure if they have a theme every month?
 Bee King Body Lotion - This is made with honey and organic chamomile, and this smells awesome!!
 Beauty Protector - Protect & Detangler - This protects your hair from heat styling products.
 
 The balm cosmetics - How "bout them apples cheek & lip cream - This was so cute. And I like the color. 
 Kind snacks Healthy Grans Bar, Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt - I ate this snack so fast, that I can't believe I even got the pic. And it was yummy!
 Cynthia Rowley Beauty Silver Eyeliner - It really is very silver, love it!
 

 
This was my first Birchbox, and I was not disappointed. Unique and interesting items, so I'm happy with it. If you are interested in Birchbox, you can click here, or send us an email and we will send you an invite. BrierReview@gmail.com

~A
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment