Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blush Mystery Box May 2014 Review

I am seriously behind on box reviews. So, I'm starting with Blush, which I received last week. Blush is $24.95/month + Shipping. Each month blush mystery box features travel-size and full-size beauty products worth at least $100. If you are interested, please email me at brierreview@gmail.com and I will send you a referral code from their website. You will receive a $10 gift card to use at DermStore.com, blush.com or hairenvy.com
 

 Blush Mystery Box always arrives in this black bag.
 
 These two packets were the bonus items. They always throw in some samples. Amlactin Alpha-hydroxyl body lotion, and Avene Fluide Matifiant. I recently recently received the Avene eye serum in another box, and I'm liking the product line.
 
Info card. These are really important to me, especially as I get behind on reviews and can't remember what came in what.
Pur-Lisee hydra-balance moisturizer. An antioxidant-rich, lightweight moisturizer. I have received this several times and I never tire of getting it.
 
 
Peter Thomas Roth Oiless Oil- This is non-greasy oil, for face, cuticles, hair, elbows, or anywhere else you can think of.
Miracle Skin Face Transformer - This is a face primer, tinted moisturizer, skin enhancer, sun protector and mattifier in one! Talk about convenient. It's also spf 20.
 
glo minerals Blush Duo - I love the blush duos, and I love the different colors.
Laura Geller Beauty - Cool lids cream Eyeshadow in silver sands. I don't really care for Eyeshadow, but I like the look of this. I also like it because it's a cream shadow. It's supposed to last all day, but I imagine it needs a good primer.
Bioxidea Cosmetics - Miracle 24 hand mask - I love hand gloves. I wonder how this will be. I usually use the True Blue spa gloves, and have never tried any other kinds.
 
If you are interested in the Blush Mystery Box, feel free to email us at brierreview@gmail.com and we will send you a referral code from their website. You will receive a $10 gift card to use at DermStore.com, blush.com or hairenvy.com
 
~A

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment