Saturday, May 31, 2014

QVC Samples May 2014 Review

QVC was kind enough to send these sample items. It was a great surprise since we had no warning they were sending it.



 Philosphy Purity made simple one-step facial cleanser - I love the Philosophy products, I've never tried the facial cleanser, but I'm thrilled to throw in my travel bag for my next trip, which will be in a few weeks. This hydrates and melts away makeup, cleans pores and eliminates makeup build-up, and most importantly, Fragrance Free!!
http://www.qvc.com/St.-Tropez-Self-Tan-Bronzing-Face-Lotion.product.A333094.html?sc=A333094-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-A333094&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/94/a333094.001?$uslarge$
St. Tropez self tanner - for face. I have this brand in full size of the body self tanner. Have yet to try it, but I have recently received the mitt to use for it.
Supersmile Toothpase + Accelerator - I wish this was a bigger sample, because sometimes you just need more to evaluate results.

Thanks QVC!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment