Monday, May 12, 2014

Popsugar Must Have Box May 2014 Review

My May Popsugar Must Have box arrived this week! Popsugar is a monthly subscription box that costs $39.95 a month.




Hi I'm Skinny Sticks sweet onion ($2.99)- These are really good! The healthy snacks in the past few boxes have been okay but not too appetizing. However, I really liked these. I looked up where to buy more.


Citrus Zinger Infuser Water Bottle ($16.99)- This is my favorite item in the box! It's a very sturdy water bottle and I can't wait to put some lemon in my water!


Kerry Cassill Sleep Mask ($24)- With the sun coming up sooner and going down later, I am in desperate need for a sleep mask. I was very happy to see this!!! It's super comfortable.


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Pool Boy ($10)- I was seriously looking for a robins egg blue nail polish for weeks! I am loving this color!!!!


Smellbent Perfume in St. Tropez ($45)- This is an interesting perfume. It is describe as smelling like the beach and sunscreen, which it totally does. It smells exactly like coconut sunscreen at first! But after I put it on it changed to a musky floral scent which I wasn't a fan of.

Tone It Up! One Day Fat Blast DVD ($10)- Unlike many bloggers out there I love receiving fitness items in my boxes. I was happy to see this and will start using it this week.

This month I came up with a total retail value of $108.98. I loved every item in this months box and I hope next month continues with the awesome summer theme!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment