Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Beauty DNA Replacement - April 2014 Replacement Review

I don't know if you had caught my review on Beauty DNA last month, but I had contacted them after my last shipment contained a serum that did not dispense a intended. K took a knife to the cap, and we are able to get some out now. Beauty DNA was kind enough to send a complimentary replacement product, which I received today and was thrilled to see!
 No kind letter for me this time, saying I had been matched. But I'm still thrilled to get this.
I was especially happy to see a completely different product, rather than a duplicate of the one they had already sent, because I was already convinced it would be another defective product. So, this really made my day!
Skyn Iceland - Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Biospheric Complex- $45This is good for under eye circles, crows feet, dry skin, bags...uh, I don't want any of those things. I was really hoping for a new eye serum, so I'm totally happy to see this.

Beauty DNA is $25 a month. You fill out a thorough quiz about your preferences and you will receive one premium full sized item a month that is skin, hair, or body prodcut specially matched to you. You will never get the same item twice, and you will never get the same type of item more than once a year (e.g. shampoo).

No comments:

Post a Comment