Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cate and Chloe - May 2014 Review part 1

I got the Cate and Chloe box yesterday. It's $39.99 a month, and you receive $200+ worth of designer jewelry. You receive one item every 15 days. Free shipping and they offer the freedom to exchange any item you don't love. And first month you sign up you receive a free bonus gift.  I believe this is the 1st shipment for the month of May, but I'm so confused on how this works that I can't be sure.
I will never get tired of seeing the pretty bows. I love the way Cate and Chloe package their shipments.
 
April "Open Up" Pearl Pendant Necklace $109 - This necklace is pretty. K loved it and called it. It was not my favorite, because the pearl is a little too big for my taste, but I think it is very pretty.
 
If you are interested in Cate and Chloe you can use the discount code BrierReview20 to receive 20% off for the month to month sign up. Please use our name if you sign up, we get credit for referrals.
 
~A


No comments:

Post a Comment