Friday, May 9, 2014

Cate and Chloe April part 2 - 2014 Review

Cate and Chloe April shipment - Part 2
I'm not too sure what happened to my Cate and Chloe subscription. In fact, I'm completely confused. They said I should expect 3 shipments the 1st month. A welcome shipment, then a shipment that goes out at the beginning of the month, and then another later in the month. I only received one. I contacted them about the 2nd shipment of the month, but I skipped asking about the welcome shipment. They sent me another shipment, but the answer left me confused as to what to expect next month, so I'll see what happens.
 Such a cute bow, and really one of my favorite aspects of this subscription.
 LOVE the info card, as always!
 The earrings are so cute! and sparkly! I'm thrilled to see them. I was happy with my Cate and Chloe shipment.
If you are interested in Cate and Chloe, You can use the discount code BrierReview20 to receive 20% off.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment