Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Birchbox May 2014 Review

I was very excited to see Birchbox today!! I'm so behind on boxes, that I have not even been thinking about what could be coming.
 
Info Card! Highly important to figure out what I got! Except I already lost it. The box has been in the house about an hour, and wouldn't you know, I've already misplaced this!!
Supergoop Everyday SPF 30 with cellular Response Technology - this has quickly become one of my favorite brands, particularly for sunscreen. This sample is super tiny. They say you need at least a shot glass to apply all over. This is not that. I think it will cover my left thigh.
 

Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream - I'm super excited to try this, because Whish is also one of my favorite brands. I like the Whish bikini sprays. I recently tried a lotion shave cream, and was not impressed. So, I'm hoping this one is better.
Smarty Pants All-in-one Gummy Vitamins for adults - gum drop vitamins. They were super good, both K and I really liked them. I wish a coupon had been included.
What could be inside here? The next two items.
 Caudalie - Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil
 Pixi Shea Butter Lip Bal - Coral Crush
 $25 Coupon to Saturday.com
Opportunity to tweet and win $100 of Supergoop product!

Loved this month's Birchbox! Very happy with the brands and the products. If you are interested please email brierreview@gmail.com and we will send you an invitation. We get Birchbox points, but I don't know what you would get.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment