Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ipsy May 2014 Review

I wasn't expecting anything today, so I checked the mail just a few minutes ago. If I had known my Ipsy bag was coming, I would have definitely been on this hours ago. The theme this month is "Fresh Picks"
I think it's cute that the name Ipsy is written in the leaves of the design.
 Crown Brush Pro Blending - I was hoping for a brush. In fact, I'm hoping I start getting more brushes and tools in the future.
 Hang Ten Classic Sport natural SPF 50 Sunscreen - Very happy with this. I prefer to use at least an SPF 50, so I'm thrilled to see this.
Pur-Lisse Hydra balance moisturizer - always happy to see a pur-lisse product, although this is much smaller than I usually get.
 Pacifica mineral Eyeshadow Duo #2 - I like the color combo with this one. It's a pretty mauve and shimmery cream. But I don't need any more eyeshadows, this goes into the gift basket.
Nailtini nail lacquer in Champagne - This is full size, and I LOVE the color. Not to mention, the bottle shape is great, and the martini on the cover is so cute! This is my far my favorite item this month!!
 
 
This has been my favorite Ipsy bag so far. I'm thrilled with the makeup brush, and the SPF 50 sunscreen, and the Nailtini nail lacquer is my favorite item this month.
Ipsy is $10/month and you get 4-5 deluxe and full size products. There is a waiting list and it can take a couple months to get off the waiting list, so better to sign up and then decide if you are interested while you are waiting.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment