Saturday, May 31, 2014

GlossyBox May 2014 Bergdorf Goodman Review

I've been traveling, so once again, I am pretty far behind on reviews. I was very happy to see several boxes I was waiting on this month once I returned home. The Glossybox Bergdorf Goodman was waiting for me, and I had to open it right away!
Such a cute purple box! Similar to the monthly pink ones, that I love, but this month in cool purple!
The info card this month included a $25 gift card code to Bergdorf Goodman, which I will absolutely be using!
 First Glance.
Lancer Lift Serum Intense  - full size is $275 (uh, wowzer!) - I love serums, even though I have never tried this brand. it has stem cell recovery complex, which sounds like something everyone could benefit from.
Kevyn Aucoin - Full size cost is $32 - The essential Mascara - I am someone who is not opposed to tiny mascara samples, since they fit in my travel bag so nicely. This isn't the smallest mascara I've seen, so I'm happy with the size. I have never heard of this brand either.
 
Alterna Caviar CC Cream - Full size cost is $25 - I'm a huge fan of CC creams, so I'm happy to see this. I've tried this brand before, several times, so I'm good with it. This particular one is a Leave in protector for hair.
Napoleon Purdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer  - Full size cost is $45 - I like skin primers. I usually use Smashbox primers, but I'm happy to try another brand.
Revive Intensite Volumizing Eye Serum - Full size cost is $350 (double wowzer!)- I am completely out of eye serum so this is good timing. I am a fan of this brand, Love, Love, Love, and this is my favorite item in this months box.

 
Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue - Full size cost is $140 - two things I can't stand, Rose and Perfume. Combined. This is getting tossed into the gift box pronto!

I'm so thrilled with this months box, this one is a huge win for me!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment