Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pop Sugar Must Have Special Edition Summer 2014

Hurray! Arrived home to find the PopSugar Must Have Special Edition Summer box at my doorstep!!
 
 
Info Card! Very pretty with the summer theme.
Sisters of LA City Rocks Glasses $45 - K loved these glasses immediately. Each one has a different city, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and London. I'm not sure why London, and not another US city, such as Seattle. However, they will look very cute in her new apartment.
Tarte Cheek Stain $30 & Lipsurgence Power Pigment $24 - I think the cheek stain is a good edition to my summer makeup bag. The Lip tint is peppermint infused, I like that it has a flavor.
 
Samudra Blue Tropics Pouch $60 - I'm showing you both sides of the pouch. I love this!! Definitely my favorite item in the box!! This is much larger than a standard makeup bag, so I'm not sure what I will be actually using it for, but I really love it!!
Eliunt Extra Virgin Olive Oil $16 - LOVE! This is my 2nd favorite item this month. I like that PopSugar included something like this, that is not just standard makeup beauty item, which is why I like this box so much. There is always something different and surprising.
Soixante Neuf Jewels by Joi Jager Horn Necklace $110 - K's favorite item, she loved instantly. She's already wearing it as I write this. It looks super cute on her.
SachaJuan Ocean Mist $28 - This is basically a texturizing spray. This was way to perfumy for my taste. K might be trying it as she is really into sea salt sprays this year, and will like this.
 
I don't always feel the special edition boxes are the best, but there are always products that I like and that K likes. We paid $100 and received over $300 worth of products. I really do like the variety of the types of items, which is why this is one of my favorite subs.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment