Sunday, June 15, 2014

Beauty DNA Special Gift - June 2014

Beauty DNA kindly sent me a complimentary gift this month. This was a thank you for participating in their beta test program. I really like Beauty DNA, this is one of those packages I always look forward to. It's a full size product each month.  $25 a month. You fill out a quiz about your preferences and you will receive one premium full sized item a month that is specially matched to you. You will never get the same item twice, and you will never get the same type of item more than once a year (e.g. shampoo). So far, I've really liked everything I've gotten. The one time my product did not work as intended, they were quick to replace for me.

it Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush - $48 I have had this brush before, and it is a very nice brush. I'm thrilled to see something like this, and so unexpected.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment