Monday, June 30, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag June 2014 Review

I looked at my Ipsy Glam Bag early this month, which I was able to see online. The theme this month is Pretty in Paradise!

Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara Black - $15

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray - $8.79

NYX Butter Gloss - $5
OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil - $13
RealTree for her - $$19.99 I was disappointed to see perfume in my bag. I would have totally taken any other item. This one has a mix of pomegranate (which I love) and a mix of different flowers (which I do not love). I do like the spray option though. If only they had stopped at the pomegranate smell.

I double checked my profile on Ipsy, and definitely do not have Fragrance checked as something I love. I don't think they really go by the profiles.
 
 ~A
 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment